In this episode Rob is ill again, Thomas and Luke talk about the most appropriately larp named location “Goblin Combe”
For this show we had some significant technical issues – which means that the video looked Rubbish. The YouTube Link just plays or Audio Stream. Or You Could Just Click here for the podcast. Our apologies for any inconvenience and disappointment.
IN TODAY’S SHOW
- Three went mad in Somerset (Goblin Combe)
- LARPING FOR SOCIAL GOOD
- Convention of Thorns
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
And that’s one of my photos on the article header – cool.
Convention of Thorns is a larp (live action role play) event, held at the Polish castle of Zamek Ksiaz. During the event, participants take on the roles of deceitful and decadent vampires at the end of the 15th century. The larp takes place in White Wolf’s World of Darkness setting and is an official White Wolf event, put together by the Rollespilsfabrikken/Liveform team in cooperation with White Wolf.
In our story, vampires are not only myths, but also very, very real – possessed of strange powers, unnatural desires and inhuman longing. Both less and more than human, they call themselves Kindred and feed off mortals.
For more information visit: http://www.cotlarp.com
- Music provided by:http://www.bensound.com
- Patreon – http://patreon.com/larpbook
- Shop: http://www.redbubble.com/ search for Larpbook
- You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Youtube, Twitch and Podbean just search for LARPBook
- email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.larpbook.com
- You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus just searched for Larpbook
- Don’t forget to give us a five star review on iTunes